Changing the way you look at real estate.
Blueshift Real Estate Solutions is a full-service real estate firm specializing in residential leasing and property management.
We manage sales transactions as well when they are in the interest of a residential property owner that is looking to purchase or sell a rental property. We apply the perspective of the full life-cycle of property with Blueshift representing the purchase as buyer’s agent, managing the property, and eventual sale of the property to another buyer.
Blueshift typically remains the manager and leasing agent throughout the entire process. We stress integration of the sales, leasing and management process to maximize return on investment for our clients. Blueshift also manages the construction process in making properties lease-ready as well as making a property currently leased ready for sale.
Phillip Svoboda is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado. He brings 15+ years of progressive real estate and construction experience to the table. He’s filled a wide scope of roles related to real estate in his career including, project management, property management, owner agency, tenant agency, and program management.
Svoboda’s strength is developing technical solutions for real estate problems. He focuses on automation and systematization as he develops efficient processes for leasing and managing properties. He earned a Masters in Real Estate and Construction Management from The University of Denver, Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management, part of the Daniel’s College of Business. He holds a degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Maryland at College Park.
Choose Blueshift’s service IF:
- You DON’T have the time to show and rent your property
- You DON’T currently reside in-state
- You DON’T know or understand Colorado Tenant/Landlord Laws
- You DON’T want to hire a real estate attorney to draft your leases and legal documents
- You DON’T want to be on-call 24/7
- You DON’T want to chase tenants for rent
As part of our service, Blueshift provides:
- Rental analysis to set the market rental rate for your property
- Marketing photos of your property
- Advertise property on MLS and other major websites
- Yard sign and lock box for showings
- Take inquires for your property and follow up
- Conduct property showings
- Answer questions from potential tenants
- Distribute real estate disclosures to potential renters
- Conduct application and screening process including background checks, credit checks, and criminal checks
- Collect renters’ security deposits
- Draft and sign lease agreement
- Collect rent
- Provide monthly accounting statements
- Issue prompt monthly distributions
- Conduct monthly property inspections
- 24/7 emergency services
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs
- Handle tenant communications and evictions when necessary
Blueshift is your turnkey solution for your investment properties. Contact us today.